View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Those sweet memories

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

"Well, this takes me back to a time when I was a newly appointed warrior, I was assigned for a dawn patrol and it was quite peaceful." He began and stopped to breath. "We suddenly heard a loud rustling in the bushes beside us and a rogues head popped out. 'Quick we need your help, a huge branch has fallen on my mate!' The Tom said. The patrol that day was very naive and we were all young so we told him to lead the way so we could be the heroes elders tell us about!" He stopped to take a bite of his prey and swallowed before continuing. "Little did we know that it was a trap, as soon as we reached the clearing, we saw that there was nothing there, before we could do anything rogues poured out from the bushes all around us. They started growling at us and advanced. We formed a circle and lashed out at all who came close. They all charged at us and it was complete pandemonium. Claws and teethe tore and snapped. After a short while I had sent two rogues running. But they just kept coming and I saw the others had athe same problems. I saw one clamp its jaws around the patrol leader and I roared and slammed into the Tom with all my might. He slammed against an tree and let go of the leader." He paused taking a breath and another bite of prey.
My various aunts and uncles include coldheart, duskflight and Ludicrous Lunacy, my raging wolf is Turtlestrike, my amazing sushi-cat is Myik, my clumsy unicorn is Jay Jay, Serendipity is my spalty griffon