View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost's tail flicked slowly, as if he was stalking prey, "GingerFrost." He purred, his voice low a smooth. This she-cat was so easily attracted to him! It would be kit's play to manipulate this pale gray molly. The tom strode closer still towards the she-cat, now having one paw over the border as his nose was suddenly inches away from hers, "Starclan has truly shone favor on me to have allowed me to meet a cat as you." He said to her.
If it was even possible, her fur fluffed up even more. This is so embarrassing, I must look like a porcupine! Forcing her fur to lie partially flat, she attempted her own smoothness, "T-Thank you! It's as though the stars are all shining on you right now, how brightly you shine."
Well, that was even more embarrassing. It wasn't even night! Mintmist's fur returned to its fluffed up embarrassed state. She was normally a short-furred cat, but her current appearance led her to look as though she had longer fur. She was not used to toms paying her any attention and it was flattering to have this handsome tom seemingly falling in love with her.
She noticed his paw over the border and stiffened. The other side of her personality sending alarm bells off in her head. Stay loyal to your Clan- Oh, but he likes me!
She ignored the little voice in her head and ignored the fact that she would normally be fighting him at this point. She stepped closer to him, eagerly anticipating his next words.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories