View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist's fur fluffed up even more than it already had at that statement. She felt extremely flattered. It was enough to make her heart melt coming from any tom...But one as handsome as this? She felt as though she'd faint. She'd acted like a young apprentice, yelling at him like that! He wasn't a bad cat at all.
But what about her Clan? Her unwavering loyalty? She already had her non-Clan traitorous brother to worry about...Was she really going to get involved with a ShadowClan tom?
Apparently she was. "My name is Mintmist." She purred, sitting and wrapping her long tail around her paws, blinking shyly at the handsome tom, not noticing the way he'd phrased that "question", "What's yours?"
She desperately hoped she wouldn't scare this tom away.
GingerFrost's tail flicked slowly, as if he was stalking prey, "GingerFrost." He purred, his voice low a smooth. This she-cat was so easily attracted to him! It would be kit's play to manipulate this pale gray molly. The tom strode closer still towards the she-cat, now having one paw over the border as his nose was suddenly inches away from hers, "Starclan has truly shone favor on me to have allowed me to meet a cat as you." He said to her.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 12th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.