View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost's ears perked with interest as the beautiful she-cat walked closer to him, "What am I doing here?" He repeated her question, his eyes ablaze with passion, "Well I certainly didn't come here to meet a such a pretty molly as you. But I definitely won't complain about it." He purred, striding closer to her. "Give me your name." He said, though it came out slightly like an order, GingerFrost hoped that the beautiful she-cat wouldn't notice. He wasn't sure if she would be open to his beliefs, so he would have to introduce them slowly, but surely.
Mintmist's fur fluffed up even more than it already had at that statement. She felt extremely flattered. It was enough to make her heart melt coming from any tom...But one as handsome as this? She felt as though she'd faint. She'd acted like a young apprentice, yelling at him like that! He wasn't a bad cat at all.
But what about her Clan? Her unwavering loyalty? She already had her non-Clan traitorous brother to worry about...Was she really going to get involved with a ShadowClan tom?
Apparently she was. "My name is Mintmist." She purred, sitting and wrapping her long tail around her paws, blinking shyly at the handsome tom, not noticing the way he'd phrased that "question", "What's yours?"
She desperately hoped she wouldn't scare this tom away.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories