View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist padded alongside the border, looking for intruders. She parted her jaws to sniff the air and was startled to find an unfamiliar ShadowClan scent waft over her nose. She looked around, quickly spotting an unfamiliar cat near her border. She bristled in shock and hostility, "Hey! What'd'ya think you're doing out here? Thinking of stealing our prey?"
She started to race towards the cat, ready for a fight, when she slowed. He was a handsome tom. Mintmist struggled not to show her embarrassment, the shyer part of her personality surfacing. "Y-You aren't supposed to be here." He was on his side of the border, she reflected, staring at the ground, pale gray fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she realized he probably wasn't doing anything wrong.
GingerFrost's ears perked with interest as the beautiful she-cat walked closer to him, "What am I doing here?" He repeated her question, his eyes ablaze with passion, "Well I certainly didn't come here to meet a such a pretty molly as you. But I definitely won't complain about it." He purred, striding closer to her. "Give me your name." He said, though it came out slightly like an order, GingerFrost hoped that the beautiful she-cat wouldn't notice. He wasn't sure if she would be open to his beliefs, so he would have to introduce them slowly, but surely.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!