View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
The pale cinnamon colored tom trotted to the border, his eyes narrowed as he watched the border carefully. He then marked the Shadowclan scent, taking a step back to widen his field of view.

@PhantomRyderYT
Mintmist padded alongside the border, looking for intruders. She parted her jaws to sniff the air and was startled to find an unfamiliar ShadowClan scent waft over her nose. She looked around, quickly spotting an unfamiliar cat near her border. She bristled in shock and hostility, "Hey! What'd'ya think you're doing out here? Thinking of stealing our prey?"
She started to race towards the cat, ready for a fight, when she slowed. He was a handsome tom. Mintmist struggled not to show her embarrassment, the shyer part of her personality surfacing. "Y-You aren't supposed to be here." He was on his side of the border, she reflected, staring at the ground, pale gray fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she realized he probably wasn't doing anything wrong.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories