View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She blinked,"Really...not the apprentice duty one. That is energy consuming hunting, I think we should save fighting for tomorrow." She was so proud, Newtpaw had only three more assessments to pass and they'd be a warrior.
“Then let me do the hunting assessment today before sundown and I can do the sparring assessment tomorrow.” Newtpaw mewed to her mentor with a sweetened smile upon her maw as she looked up at the older shecat, “I still have plenty of energy to participate. Besides, all the strongest warriors in the clan need to be fit and ready for anything!” The small apprentice was determined, more than ever, to make sure that Raspberrybubble saw the potential that she had. She didn’t need special treatment or something because of her size. Newtpaw could be like any other Shadowclan apprentice and perhaps even more if she put enough work into her duties right now. “But, of course,” She decided to add, “It is your choice for what is best for me.” The munchkin remarked, tail swishing behind her, “You are my mentor and always know what’s best for me.” This youth always knew to respect the warriors of her clan, no matter what - especially her own mentor.