Old December 6th, 2017, 03:49 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool let out a purr, her eyes wide that he had actually say he would. "You would? Ah yes then do you want to go tonight?" asked Splashpool. The Riverclan molly let her paws shiff for a moment before getting lost in her thoughts. I hope he don't think this a stick up. I don't want to hurt him, just go for an adventure for a couple of hours and we'll be back before our clans know it. Splashpool shook the thoughts out of her head. "Well that is if you trust me enough. I would never put another cat in danger even though they were an outsider or a different clan." meowed the she-cat with a truthful and stern voice to show that she really did mean it.
Flarestrike nodded at her question, "Sure why not?" He smiled warmly. Even if he did just wanted to say a yes straight away, he decided to play it cool. After all, she was a wonderful friend. A friend. It's not disloyal to have friends outside the clan, after all Medince cats are.. friends with each other too. He reassured himself, the warrior glance away a little before returning his gaze. Her words comforted him a little, "I do trust you. Your a good cat, Splashpool." Flarestrike said. He rolled his shoulders a little, shaking out any stiffness in them. Stretching, and standing up. He had a feeling this was the end of the conversation. He was pretty tired and sneaking away from his little siblings would be a bit challenging. They would usually follow him everywhere he went and report it until they got bored. Flarestrike glance warily around, making sure they hadn't followed him or anyone was watching. He wanted to wait for her to leave, just in case the talk wasn't over. He felt a strange comfort of seeing her soon but didn't mind it, after all they were just friends.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc