View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike listen in, then he thought about her question. Shadowclan seems fine, so it shouldn't hurt. I mean, yeah. It should be fine. He repeated his thoughts before smiling, "I would say yes. I mean, Shadowclan is perfectly fine. Goldenstar can surely take care of any little problems, plus Halfgaze." He replied. He was curious, then it hit him. What if she attacks me? This could all be a act, though it doesn't make sense. I don't think Shadowclan has too much to worry about if I'm gone, I doubt this is a act. He said to himself, closing his eyes briefly for a mere second longer than needed. Flarestrike added, "As long as it wasn't too long. " He had a feeling they would be going to the outskirts soon. The warrior let out a light purr, his tail flickered.
Splashpool let out a purr, her eyes wide that he had actually say he would. "You would? Ah yes then do you want to go tonight?" asked Splashpool. The Riverclan molly let her paws shiff for a moment before getting lost in her thoughts. I hope he don't think this a stick up. I don't want to hurt him, just go for an adventure for a couple of hours and we'll be back before our clans know it. Splashpool shook the thoughts out of her head. "Well that is if you trust me enough. I would never put another cat in danger even though they were an outsider or a different clan." meowed the she-cat with a truthful and stern voice to show that she really did mean it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.