View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 01:53 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

( @poppy @mars )

( Even though this patrol was reported, since it was reported after the grace period your cats are still going to face an angry Fading. Please remember that Fadingsun's thoughts should not be taken as a reflection of my OOC opinions. )

Fadingsun was starting to grow frustrated with Birdsnow. He wasn't sure what was going on with her, but lately she'd been causing him a lot of frustration. She was hardly ever available to talk to in the leader's den, she'd abandoned their conversation with Snakechill and let him get away with failing to complete a patrol, and now she'd shown up extremely late to turn in her patrol. He really hoped she wasn't developing some sort of superiority complex now that she was leader that made her think she could neglect her duties when she pleased.

He tried his best to speak in a respectful tone, but there was still an edge to it. The deputy met Birdsnow with a level gaze. "You're very late reporting this patrol. I understand that patrols take time, but there really isn't a reason this should've taken so long unless you ran into some extreme trouble, which it doesn't seem like you did. It's not in my authority to punish you and I'm certainly not going to try, but I'd recommend taking up an extra duty or two to make up for reporting this patrol so late; it would look good in the eyes of our Clanmates."

With that said, he gave a respectful dip of his head to the leader and padded off to find Riverwhisper. He'd let Talonpaw off since they were an apprentice; it wasn't really in their ability to finish a patrol on their own. Riverwhisper would be getting a scolding, but since Fadingsun knew some warriors weren't comfortable doing something that might challenge a leader's authority on a patrol, he'd refrain from punishing the warrior.

---------------------------------------------------------

Upon finding him, Fadingsun gave him a curt nod in greeting. "Riverwhisper. Birdsnow reported the border patrol I sent you on quite late; I'm not exactly sure what took so long, but hopefully in the future patrols are completed in a more timely manner. Since I understand that you may have been uncomfortable taking control of the situation and speeding the patrol up considering Birdsnow's presence, I'm going to let you off with just a scolding this time. But, if there are any further issues with patrols you're on not getting finished or getting reported late, you will be punished."

With that, the deputy padded off.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 24th, 2024 at 01:53 AM.