View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:23 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Sootflare

There was a lot to take in here. Was being an 'annoying trespasser' enough of a reason to outright kill a cat now? If she was being aggressive, then sure. Self-defense was another matter entirely. In this case, though, he doubted it was self-defense. At least on Lionstar's part. On top of that, he had the gall to compliment the warrior after murdering her on cold blood. What kind of cat was their leader? He shook his head, watching Fawnsqueak take a step closer to the body.

'Nothing good will come of standing here trying to argue.' he thought. There was a hesitance in his movements all the same. Glancing between the two toms, he gave a slight nod. He couldn't bring himself to look at the corpse and he found himself looking away from Fawnsqueak as well. This was shameful and eye contact would only make things worse. He kept a firm gaze on the distance - keeping an eye out for any feline who may come this way - or on Lionstar. This is wrong. This is Wrong. This is WRONG. He shook his head again.

"Next time, do me the favor of keeping me out of your plans if this is what's on the table."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 04:01 PM.