burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues fixated on the pretty white splotched silver tom as he pranced cautiously towards the flitting Robin, soft paws padding closer and closer as the herbalist watched in awe, the freckled oriental shaped feline’s heart pitter pattered in anticipation of inevitable flight that didn’t happen as the bird simply watched with a hint of primal fear that was smothered by tentative curiosity, ”I-I…” Mossfreckle started and stopped as Fogwatcher asked him if he had ever seen anything like that - he was at a loss of words so he walked over to the tom and nuzzled his neck a tad before he spoke again, ”that was amazing, truly amazing. I love birds… erm… alive birds that is…” his usually controlled tones taking on a hint of naïveté and lightness he often kept tucked away for the select few he warranted tentative trust to. Stepping back and shaking the blush from his angular head Mossfreckle smiled softly and got back to the task at paw, ”So, first things first we are looking for Oak leaves and Yarrow. Oak Leaves are well Oak Leaves, they are dried five pointed leaves and yarrow is a tall, leafy stemmed plant with flat-topped, dome-shaped clusters of white flowers with yellow centers. Yarrow is technically out of season but hopefully we can find some that dried and preserved in the freeze that’s now thawing,” his flustered tones where no longer such as he settled comfortably back into his rank as medicine cat apprentice… Shadowclan always came first… even if this moment was making him a little fuzzy and light, ”As I said before we left, both of those herbs are in low stock… it’s worrying to me… so I appreciate you coming to help, you are good company Foggy,” the freckled feline purred as he flicked his tail to let Fogwatcher know to follow him - Mossfreckle had never been one to trust blindly but he assessed those around him critically and those who he found no excessive fault with gained his cautious and conditional trust. Something was different with Fogwatcher, however… the freckled herbalist could not place his paw on what exactly the feeling of fluttering in his gut was but it was nice, the blush rising to his angular cheeks warmed his face as he padded closer to the Tundercaln boarder in search of Oak Leaves and any dried Yarrow that may haw survived the harsh leave bare weather, star splotched and freckled face averted from the pretty top as mossy hues fixed on the pine needled path that stretched out before them as the light flitted through the tall pine canopy and spattered the earth below their paws with golden drops of sunlight… focus, focus, focus, focus… became an incantation against the intoxicating, flitting, bright demeanour of the tom bouncing along by his side - even with his starry mind reeling and latching onto the task at hand Mossfreckle couldn’t help but glance periodically at the pretty tom in the peripheral of his brightened mossy hues… something about this toms presence made him feel safe and listened too, valid even in his slightly panicked state as he glanced from underbrush to underbrush in search of any yarrow he could reasonably take back and place amongst their stockades… he felt loved - valued and appreciated- and he wasn’t too sure why… yet

{ @SuspiciousMindz ~ Foggy }
[ I hope this brightens your day even though it’s kind of a mess my beloved ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker