View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2020, 12:57 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Ghostflight's training spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
"Special training is when cats come here to learn things the mortal cats don't know. I see it happen all the time. Cats come here by mistake, want to learn special things, they go back to their clans with more knowledge ready to help their clans...or not. What you want to do with the information is your choice." Ghostflight hadn't had an apprentice of her own yet, not even when she was alive. Icestar thought her a little too...unstable to have one.

"I see you're interested, and since you're asleep right now, you have plenty of time until you wake up. Want to learn something?" Since Ghostflight had no connection left with the living world, Sparrowpaw was a very lucky break. Maybe now I can have some influence over the living world! Icestar sure has a lot to answer for. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw paused for a bit, staring at the gray grass, thinking, i mean his mentor wasn't going to train him as often as every night, this could be an oppurtunity to be better than the other other apprentices, to learn how to get revenge on Windclan and how to fight off those traitors! After a bit he looked up at the ghostly cat and nodded.
"S-sure!" The tom mewed.

Last edited by Caramel; October 5th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.