View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2016, 06:39 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

(sorry for the double post! this is for a roleplay with frisk-)

After assuring that her patients were all treated, and resting comfortably, Geckoleaf trotted towards the back of her den, a pile of herbs sitting scattered on the floor after her frantic flurry to prepare for the influx of patients after the battle to regain RiverClan's freedom. Surveying the mess, she let out a soft sigh; there was work to be done, and much of it. Sitting down, she began to sort the plants, mindlessly. Fennel, burdock, daisy, ginger. On and on this went. Time passed, and she felt nothing. After spending hours doing this, she had learned how to ignore reality and retreat into her own mind.
But this time, something strange happened. She felt her body tighten up, the muscles in her back and legs contracting, and she involuntarily adopted a rigid stance. Her mind felt tugged, and she realize what the sensation was; she was being pulled into a dream by StarClan. Instantly, Geckoleaf relaxed. She knew that they had something to tell her, but what she could not guess.
Soon, she was enveloped in a trance-like dream. Images flashed rapidly before her, and then their speed slowed. She saw things; the color red, a deep russet, with dark swirling patterns traced across it. A pair of yellow eyes, deep and luminous. And then, she saw a cat; she recognized who it was. Russetswirl, whom she had met only in passing. He was standing on the highrock, with a proud look on his face. And then, it morphed and shifted again. She saw an ancient-looking tom, who she had no idea of his name. He seemed to move towards her, smoothly, and she heard him say; "Restore the ranks. Your clan must be lead." At the end of his sentence, the she-cat awoke again, where she had been before, her paw raised as if to sort herbs.
Geckoleaf knew what she had to do. She had to make Russetswirl the leader.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending