View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 01:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: PARENT FINDER!!!! (And another thing too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
W I P
" A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect."
Role:
Father

Name:
Carpkit → Carp-paw → Carpwatcher
> carp for his grey / blue colouring
> watcher for his withdrawn behaviour

Appearance:
[ ref 1 ] [ ref 2 ] [ref 3 ] [ ref 4 ]
Standing just above the average height of a tom-cat, Carpwatcher is notably quite an intimidating male. With his broad features and thick tresses of fur, he appears to be very sturdy and powerful, which , in fact, he is. His legs are rather long, but with his thick plumage that covers his underbelly and the backs of his legs, they seem shorter than they actually are. Carpwatcher's fur is rather silky and light in weight, and although it seems to be rather thick and voluminous, the hairs are adapted to the waters of Riverclan; which in turn makes it easier for the male to swim and tread through the river. Speaking of his coat; it mainly consists of a pale, almost alabaster colour. With brindled silver blue markings that stroke across his face, legs and back, whilst his tail is striped like a raccoon's. His ears are pretty average, although they have miniature tufts that only slightly overlap the edges of the skin. Pale blue orbs are placed centrally upon his rather rotund face, with silvery whiskers drifting out in small clumps. His face is usually emotionless and bare, so most felines only ever see him with one expression. Some describe him to be like a piece of clay, crudely shaped into the figure of a wild cat.

Personality:
[ Independent / Organised / Stern / Hyper-critical / Respectable / Pensive / Pessimistic / Short-tempered / Self-serving ]

Other/Questions:

Plot Ideas?:

@starfall You want to go ahead and accept this guy as Sea's mate/ex-mate and Shell's father?

Attention to everyone else!!!
I will be choosing the two best friends this Sunday, not sure what time yet though!!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.