Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2020, 09:33 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Fawnsqueak jerked away from Lionstar's unexpectedly vibrant reaction when he'd been assuming the claim would be laughed off. It was wild, the sweet Dirtfur suddenly turning a new leaf and becoming needlessly bitter. "Yeah?" His brows hitched. "Does... that mean he did that to someone else?" In a way, he was glad since it gave credibility to an unbelievable encounter.

His ears perked at Lionstar's strangely similar run-in with his dirt cat deputy, and it elicited something between a scoff and laugh of pure incredulity. "Wow, that's..." Unable to find a suitable word, he let the comment trickle into the background of his mind. "I wonder what's going on with him. I didn't even know that was in his nature, y'know?" Nothing he'd done up to this point had suggested there was some angry, childish tom hiding within the dirt-covered exterior. "Yeah, it was a pretty jerk move, to be honest. He'll lose RiverClan's favor if he keeps yelling at everyone for.. sitting around."

At the mention of demoting him, Fawnsqueak recalled his comment to Dirtfur and was embarrassed in hindsight, dismissing it with a flick of his ear. "Come on, Fallenstream managed to stay in it for the long haul with you," he teased to lighten the mood. "I'm sure you could give Dirtfur another chance. Maybe.. maybe he was just having a really awful day, or something."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful