Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2023, 04:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

| Snowybreeze & Lightningpaw |

It had been some time since Snowybreeze had been tasked with teaching a class to one of WindClan's youngest. This time around, however, he had company, and it was not the one he was most used to. Crookedkit, the little one that had been interested in learning more, was deaf. While Snowybreeze was somewhat confident - at least, as confident as the massive tom could be - in his abilities to understand the silent language Cowtuft used, he was afraid that his gesturing might be... clumsy at best. Lightningpaw, on the other paw, was quite fluent, consistently translating for Cowtuft whenever they tended to patients. He just hoped the admittedly hot headed apprentice wasn't too bothered by him interrupting her valuable time.

Unbeknownst to Snowybreeze, the lithe calico had been rather amused by his request. While she herself had never given a class or helped in doing so, she had attended so many of the lessons as a kit she had missed them once she had turned into an apprentice. More so once her duties had changed. Being a medicine cat - apprentice or otherwise - left for precious little time to simply talk to clanmates for the sake of talking to them. After having told the warrior to wait for them by the corrals, Lightningpaw had gone off to the nursery, ready to look for the young kit.

Quickly spotting the unmistakable, red fur of Snowybreeze's student, she grinned, walking over to him before attempting to tap on him gently. Once she was certain she had Crookedkit's attention, she twitched her tail in greeting. "Hello there. I am Lightningpaw. Snowybreeze has asked me to help with your warrior code lesson today. Shall we head off to the kit corrals? See what all the fuss with these rules is about?" she gestured, a playful smile on her face as she got ready to lead the little one to the corral.

-

@Queen_Coral [Crookedkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios