View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2017, 02:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Duskflight

Aconiteheart didn't believe for a moment the Dusk Syndicate would back down. They had gone too long without bloodshed; the Place of No Stars' reign over the clans being the closest they had to action. Under Neomora and Renn's leaderships, perhaps things would be different with the ban on interacting with the clans in place, but the new leader of the Syndicate didn't seem to have restraints on their underlings. "If that's what you wish to do," he resigned, not believing it to be the best course of action, but knowing it wasn't his place to say more. The spirit had advised the leader - his choices were his own, regardless of what consequences may arise.

Never one to stay still for long, the spotted tabby was shuffling in his spot, uncertain of where to go from here. It would be easy to excuse himself and return to Ebonypaw, but it seemed too soon and he didn't want to leave on such a solemn note. "If I may," he began, "how does it feel being leader? You were a deputy for a short time, if I recall correctly. Lemonstar left quite a burden on your shoulders."

Last edited by BEAR.; March 7th, 2017 at 02:08 PM.