Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Duskflight
[have a smol post]

"Whether or not you confront them, they'll still be your enemy," Aconiteheart pointed out. "These cats are about as anti-clan as it gets, and they'll see SkyClan taking over this forest as a threat that needs to be annihilated. The only thing you can do to prevent further damage is to deal with the Syndicate before they strike again." The spotted tabby once more shifted in place, his expression twisting into something of discomfort. "I can't see this ending in peace. The last few moons for them have been rough, with a lack of leadership, but they're under new command and with the right direction they could launch their own assault on our clan.." he trailed off, uncertain of where he was going. "Regardless, it's your choice in the end. It would be a good idea to wait to see their next move - if they pursue the injury of our clan mates. They've stopped in the past, at least."
A quiet exhale of air escaped the tabby's nostrils as he glanced away from the Starclan cat, his ears folding back and the slightest beginnings of a grimace touching his lips as the other tom stated that regardless of his actions, the cats in question would remain an enemy, something that Grousestar didn't particularly want. He was a friendly, charismatic cat that generally wished no harm on others, though the longer he goes through his leadership, the more he realizes how protective of his clan he is. The safety of his clan came first in anything and should any cat dare threaten that, well.. They would see a side of Grousestar that no cat would ever want to see. Under that cheery demeanor, the kindness and everything else was a ferocious and rather dangerous warrior filled with eight lives that would fight any creature should they threaten his clan, from a fox up to a twoleg, it did not matter when the safety of his clan was in question. It wasn't reckless, no, it was a strong love for his clan, the responsibility of caring for all of these cats, his deep kinship with every cat in this clan and his desire to keep them all safe and well cared for, that's what made him fearless when fighting for his clan.
Grousestar remained silent until Aconiteheart had finished, and even several moments after, licking his lips as he understood what the late medicine cat was implying with his words.
I don't think the warriors are ready just yet to go back into battle. They need time to get settled into the new territory, get readjusted, heal.. I can't just bring them into another battle, I can't do that to them. Besides.. Waiting... That can give me more time to see what the Syndicate will do. If they really are hostile towards us or if they'll just keep to themselves like I hope they do.
Looking back at Aconiteheart, Grousestar would offer a small, kind smile.
"I appreciate the information Aconiteheart, I'll bring it under consideration with my deputy, however I've never been the kind of cat to make rash decisions and I believe it's best to let some time pass before thinking about attacking them. I don't particularly like kicking cats when they're down anyways, perhaps under their new leadership, they'll be lead on a different path and perhaps become more civilized? It's all up in the air and it's best to just keep a watchful eye for now before making a decision I might deeply regret later." The words were spoken careful and afterwards he seemed to pause before slowly nodding, as if repeating the words to himself to see if that's how he wanted to say it, before once more offering as smile.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?