View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Duskflight

Having lived during the time of the DuskClan and DawnClan conflict, there was always an old need to remind the living of their history. Even after countless years, Aconiteheart was still haunted by the death of several of his clan-mates and nephew, the feeling of helplessness that came with watching cats struggle to escape the sudden torrent of flames. He had been their medicine cat, and despite his attempt at warning when his den ignited, the casualties had been significant.

"Sounds like them," he confirmed Grousestar's suspicions. "While it may be possible the killers are rogues, the gang in question is a group of liars, thieves, and murderers. Some of their members are exiles from the other clans, and overall they're just .. not good news. They go by the Dusk Syndicate. They've resided in that forest since ah, just after the other clans relocated here from the mountains. From my understanding, they haven't been faring terribly well since the loss of their second commander, and I don't believe they're near the strength they used to be. However, you must keep in mind these cats are bloodthirsty -- they don't have any sense of honor or well-being. If a confrontation were to take place, they would likely relish the battle."
You would think that the clan would enjoy spreading the knowledge of their past, teaching kits about it at a young age and yet, there were very few, if any, living Skyclan members that could tell you the tale of the great clan's history. Perhaps it was dark and cats simply wished not to be reminded of it, nonetheless, the leader was very grateful for the reminder of their history. He believed it was a good thing to know as leader of the clan. Perhaps he would take the torch of the story and pass it along to the rest of his clan, not out right of course, but through simple day-to-day conversation, or perhaps he would simply forget again with so many other things plaguing his mind as of now. Nonetheless, Aconiteheart would forever serve as a reminder of that time.

So it is that group.. With confirmation that it sounded like whomever this faction was, that left the remains of his warriors on his own turf, he suddenly grew sure that he would need to confront these cats. As soon as he could find them.
Grousestar listened to the medicine cat from the past, very carefully, wanting to know any information about this faction that they bordered, quietly wishing he had known this before he settled his clan next to their borders. Bloodthirsty, honorless cats.. Oh dear, what have I done.. No matter, I'll still keep this clan safe and strong, I'll just have to warn my warriors to keep an extra strict lookout on that side of our borders.
Sighing out slowly, he nodded his head as Aconiteheart finished.
"Well that sounds just pleasant. I'll keep a close eye on them then, though I will not accuse them of the acts until I'm completely certain. I'd hate to put the blame on innocent cats, even if they aren't so innocent, and cause an unneeded enemy. That's the last thing Skyclan needs at the moment."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?