View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 07:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Duskflight

Having lived during the time of the DuskClan and DawnClan conflict, there was always an old need to remind the living of their history. Even after countless years, Aconiteheart was still haunted by the death of several of his clan-mates and nephew, the feeling of helplessness that came with watching cats struggle to escape the sudden torrent of flames. He had been their medicine cat, and despite his attempt at warning when his den ignited, the casualties had been significant.

"Sounds like them," he confirmed Grousestar's suspicions. "While it may be possible the killers are rogues, the gang in question is a group of liars, thieves, and murderers. Some of their members are exiles from the other clans, and overall they're just .. not good news. They go by the Dusk Syndicate. They've resided in that forest since ah, just after the other clans relocated here from the mountains. From my understanding, they haven't been faring terribly well since the loss of their second commander, and I don't believe they're near the strength they used to be. However, you must keep in mind these cats are bloodthirsty -- they don't have any sense of honor or well-being. If a confrontation were to take place, they would likely relish the battle."

Last edited by BEAR.; January 16th, 2017 at 07:43 PM.