View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2017, 11:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Duskflight

"The right choices are always the hardest," Aconiteheart murmured. "The clans won't harbor a significant amount of resentment for SkyClan. There are supporters of that era who will hate this clan; to them, they feel their rights were violated and that they were once again wronged by StarClan, but that is inevitable. For the rest, for the time being they'll be grateful for your assistance. Alone, they would not have the courage to face those that oppressed them. The other clans are also under our guidance, and their leaderships will be restored soon enough. Fortunately for the majority of the clans, their leaders were merely driven out or captured, and returning them to their positions won't be a problem. There is a clan left with nothing, as the former leader was killed and her appointed deputy brought forth the reign of darkness, but they're in good paws.."

Thoughtfully, Aconiteheart shifted where he sat, relaxing into a more comfortable stance. "Well, technically speaking SkyClan itself never had a neighbor. SkyClan stem from two conjoined clans that spent countless generations locked in a bloody conflict that ended in flames and grief when the surviving offspring of both clan leaders perished in StarClan's holy wrath. Admittedly, the relocation is a bit odd to me -- keeping in mind I have walked SkyClan's forests since the beginning, but I wouldn't call it a mistake. You'll just need to be wary of your immediate surroundings. This land is unfamiliar and you now border a hostile faction. I can't foresee them not causing issues."

Last edited by BEAR.; January 11th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.