View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Downton Tabby ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saturn's face brightned,all of his worry diminishing as he followed Archie without hesitating,fully trusting him now."What kind of food is your twolegs making?The dry pellets?" He asked.He hadn't ever smelled anything like this though because his twolegs scarcly fed him,leaving him outside when he didn't eat or come home soon enough,but that was OK because he often went to the neighboring cats house and they would give him some,or he would hunt,ending up successful half of the time.He started wondering if the twoleg here possibly caught prey to.That would be kind of weird!Seeing a twolegs on the Moor or in the forest or fence hunting birds and rabbits!
Archie ear flicked and he smiled
" tuna ! " he meowed his paws left the soft ground and arrived on cold stone like floor. His nose pointed upward and noticed another twoleg who was more of a maid cooking . He meowed and the twoleg turned around with a friendly smile on her face her pink paw reached down and pet him under his chin eliciting another purr. Archie wiggled his haunches as he leaned back on his hind legs and leapt up to the silver table causing his paws to be cold the twoleg set his food bowl down and a plate for Saturn the twoleg winked at Saturn and walked off. Archie gladly ate

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )