View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Downton Tabby ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Archies eyes scanned the room again until he looked outside his head was up and his ears pointed towards Saturn his whiskers twitched , he seemed interested in this stranger and tilted his head his tail flicked again as he stood up now stretching his legs . He crouched then jumped over to a near by table then onto the window ledge where Saturn was at he smiled softly and pawed the glass he balances on his hind legs standing up and pawed the window luckily the twoleg never locked it so with a few pushes of his paws the window opened . Archie then landed back on his front paws his tail in the air . He just kept smiling he loves company .
" hey stranger "he meowed as he sat down wrapping his tail over his paws.
"Oh uh...hey." He said a bit suprised.He thought he had hidden a little better,but now he guessed he was actually in plain sight.He stood up,taking a step back to get more room for both of them,but he felt his back paw slip.He scrambled for a hold,retaining his balance and sitting down,hopping that he wouldn't be blown over by a gust of wind infront of a stranger.He thought for a moment,thinking of the right thing to say."I'm Saturn.You?" He asked curiously,the words starting to come easier,questions already filling his mind.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord