View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:51 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Hugz )

Limoncello shrugged, then tore into the rabbit. He tried to eat as quietly and politely as possible, but since he never actually ate with anyone, it wasn't exactly the most pleasant sight. Hopefully she doesn't really mind... Nonetheless, the creature was gone in heartbeats, and he licked his lips, satisfied. "Tasty," He murmured, he himself leaning into Rippletail. "And thank you, but I'm fine." He was ready to curl up and go to sleep, for the light outside was slowly dying. And I'm quite tired as it is...

Limoncello turned to the she-cat, eyes locking again. "It's getting pretty late..." He said in a low, soothing voice. "What do you say we go to sleep soon?" He lay one paw on top of another, fluffing up his fur again. It was more of a defence against the cold then an attempt to impress Rippletail; he'd already nailed that part. There isn't much else to stay for, though. If I run off now, I could watch her little heart break from a distance... though I've got something much better planned. As night fell, he become even more confident in his plans, but the last thing he needed was for the she-cat to go to sleep
( @Hugz )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!