Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

"The part you don't get is, I don't care how Blazingstar feels about him. For all you know, that tom could be fooling you and the rest of the clan. So you can have your opinion about him and I'll have mine. Nothing's changing anything so this argument isn't worth your time," she growled in return. The black and white she-cat didn't even flinch at the tense reaction she received from her sister. She wasn't scared of Heatherfur because she knew -- or so she thought -- she wouldn't attack her. Not here at the border at least. That would cause more tension to rise and unnecessary bloodshed. It simply wasn't worth it. Mintberry suddenly felt very closed off to her sister, not caring about how their blood tied them together now. She almost didn't the entire time to be truthful. She was Thunderclan now and Heatherfur was Windclan. That was that. The Warrior Code was there to split them despite their blood relations. "And Cobraspirit is dead, Heatherfur. His opinion on the situation is irrelevant since he cannot voice them. He'll never be able to voice them so stop using that excuse," she spat. Now, the black and white she-cat was bristling, however, unlike her sister, she was able to contain herself. She took a few breaths inwards and calmed herself down enough to appear civil again.
@Mauve

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 5th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.