View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@Duskflight

Willowrain carried the squirrel into camp with a smile underneath. She may not of caught it all by herself but she successfully pair hunted with Yarrowpounce. Hopefully, her sister would be very pleased to learn that she's actually trying to make an effort. Currently Ferndrop was a little more distant from the clan due to the fact that a few moons ago, rogues attacked and one of them managed to cause Ferndrop to go blind in one eye. Poor Ferndrop had a nasty scar on her left eye that made her once beautiful elegant face a bit harder to look at. Willowrain shook her head clear of such thoughts and focused her attention onto Yarrowpounce as she settled her squirrel down. "Thank you so much for showing me a bit today. I really appreciated it!" She had more confidence now about hunting with someone, well only if that someone was Yarrowpounce. However, the she-cat didn't noticed that fur on her head stood up from coming through the entrance and she looked quite funny with a tuft of fur sticking up like an apple core on the middle of her head. Her pale eyes scanned the clearing and pointed a shady spot away from the sun. "Do you wanna share a meal?" They had been hunting and she was sure he had to be hungry.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; October 6th, 2016 at 05:27 PM.