View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Paledusk growled at him. "You are looking for love, I saw you and that pathetic Crowpaw." She teased, a grin on her maw before she neared him, clearly not afraid of him, she knew everything about him, and was happy about that, she unsheated her claws and glared at him. "Maybe you're the one who should shut up, because there's a big difference between us, you have no one, I have other cats who got my back, so if you dare to attack me, you're not gonna be here for so long... On the contrary, if I attack you, nothing much will happen, with how arrogant you are, I doubt anyone would be missing you." The she-cat mewed in a cold tone, showing her other side.
"Paledusk, enough." Larkpool ordered firmly. "We can deal with him later, okay?" The mottled she cat nosed her sister away from the threatning tom. Crowflight rolled his eyes at Paledusk's pathetic attempts ro bring him down. He turned around and walked off, his tail flicking casually. Meanwhile, Larkpool slapped her sister with her tail harshly. "Just because you hate him doesent mean you have to be that nasty!"