View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
his eyes were fixated on the sky, memorized by the stars. littlemask's face didn't shift into a expression; always having a hard time expressing it. indeed the trees would usually block his stars out to the point he couldn't see their full beauty. today, though? it was different. littlemask found the perfect spot to look at the stars. his thoughts were loud and jumbled up with theories but no one could have known by his expression. he couldn't even hear a shecat's voice speaking to him. ever so slowly, littlemask turn his gaze away and to see what the strange smell was. he blink when he saw a cat standing there, staring at him. shoot, did she speak to me? who is she? what if she is halfgaze and gave me a order? no, i don't think halfgaze looks like that. littlemask tilt his head a little however it could barely be noticeable. "repeat, please?" he asked. truth be told he felt rather embarrassed but nothing gave that away. littlemask hope she didn't mind, he just couldn't help but stare at the stars. they were just so.. touching? beautiful? huh, he didn't know what fit it but no word would ever. it was too great to be in words.
She looked at him with a blanket expression and then made a small 'oh' noise "I said hi to you" Littlegaze repeated herself with a monotone voice. Her expression not changing one bit, she looked bored but truth be told she didn't really like showing expressions, Littlegaze only showed them when she was really mad or really sad. "You probably don't know me. I'm Littlegaze" she introduced herself to the slightly bigger male.