it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: "I love you.. Love me back." - Awkward Crush and Lover Plot

name: Depthwhisker

love preference(i.e. straight, lesbian, bisexual): straight

role: Admirer

appearance: a muscular and handsome dark blue-gray tom with ice-blue eyes
personality: Depthwhisker is very persistent, and once he gets his mind on something he doesn't let go. He has gone through many crushes/girlfriends, but deep down he just wants to be loved. But love blinds him...

plot ideas: very interesting plot

After getting caught trying to kill/harm Pricklestep, he gets exiled. Not long after he gets exiled, he sees a loner/rouge looking similar to Pricklestep, fights them, and successfully kills them, but dies of his wounds afterward. But as he dies, he realizes that wasn't Pricklestep. After he dies, he gets sent to the Dark Forest. After Prickle and Moon have their kits, he gets reincarnated as one of them, and has a dislike for his father, though he doesn't know why. The young kit always has a voice pressing in the back of his mind, telling him to harm his father, maybe even kill him. The kit has nightmares of Depthwhisker's spirit in the Dark Forest, and after a while, he breaks and tells his parents. After they recognize Depthwhisker, they tell him about the tom, but the dreams don't stop. (The next part is purrk dependent, I'll buy Bewitched) But after the kit becomes an apprentice, he sometimes gets possessed by Depthwhisker's spirit and gets violent. After they realize how their kit is acting sort of like Depthwhisker, Prickle and Moon get concerned. But they dismiss as the nightmares still occurring and the spirit telling him to act like that. But eventually, Depthwhisker gives up acting like an apprentice and verbally and physically attacks Moonfoot, telling her that it isn't over. Moonfoot manages to dream herself into the Dark Forest (along with the kit that is depth reincarnated) and kills him (with the help of her son), settling the score once and for all. After that, the kit doesn't get possessed anymore, but has an unshakable link to the Dark Forest and sometimes has violent seizures and nightmares, swearing that Depthwhisker was whispering in his ear. But he gets over that eventually as well, and lives a good rest of his life (albeit he is sort of traumatized from his early life).

other: N/A

mention: @leopard. @Beanz

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)