View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@starfall
[ Hope you don't mind I just went ahead to the den instead of the streamstone? And get fallen ready for hard core mothering c; ]

There was something about the way Daisyshade carried herself, something you wouldn’t have noticed unless she told you what it was. She was feeling a little heavy around her abdomen and nobody had quite mentioned it so she didn't bring it up, not even with juniperpaw who she most likely should have brought it up with anyways. That didn't matter now because there was more pressing matters at paw and she had to handle them no matter what. That started with the naming ceremony. My naming ceremony. Anybody would've understood why fallenstar looked so confused when she told him. Who wouldn't? it was sudden and out of the blue, but it had to be done. She was weak and too soft for the life starclan had wanted her to go on, this was her destiny and those where her problems that she needed to fix. This name she had grown up this name she had lived by for so long the one she was Destined to have was no longer her own name. It echoed her past and what she had blossomed out of and the world she had been tossed into. Like everyone else she now joined them side by side, to set aside her childish ways and become who she had neglected for so long. She padded out of the dirtplace and approached the high rock with her chest puffed out and eyes glinting with excitement. Flashing back to her apprentice ceremony, and from there her warrior, and finally her deputy, there was obvious differences between each of them yet her deputy had stuck out much farther than normal. The hatred laced within the toms golden gaze that made her confidence melt in her chest like ice left in the sun. That didn't matter now she would finish this and than- than she would go and speak to him in his den. Secluded and alone where she could ask him all about that, look yet maybe she wasn't the only one who had gets such a glare. She shivered at the thought of how many other cats he had looked at with those eyes but now she would brush that aside. All things would be settled at some point. She came up to the assembled group of cats her tail lashing, excitement surged through her forcing her to simply stand. There was no time to stand and she could barely stop herself from jumping up and shouting with joy. Today was her day.

Once the whole thing was over she glanced up at the tom surprise filling her maw as he actually went through With it. Not that she hadn't expected it to happen but more that she couldn't believe that the day had finally come! Than turning she stepped off the spot and slipped into the crowd, she wouldn't let others ask her about the name change. It shouldn't concern them besides she had somthing to do. Forcing herself past clan mates she wriggled her way out of the mod before glancing back up to where fallenstar had been before trotting with her chin raised and her chest puffed out. Extending her claws she began to climb up the rock fall forcing herself not to panic at the height. Finally she reached the shade of his den overlooking the clan. Her tail jerked nervously but she swallowed the bile in her throat "Fallenstar? Do you perhaps have a minute?" she asked gently. Leaning closer to the trendils her breath fogging and drifting upwards from between her nostrils.

[It's perfectly fine sorry it took so long ;w; ]

The ebony feline had much weighing on his mind, of course, they were all problems he had no solution to, and problems he couldn't fathom into words, into sentences. He was drifting in and out of reality, a clouded over look slung accrost his face, ideas crossing his mind without his knowledge, except for a select few that he latched onto, or rather, for the select few that latched onto him. His thoughts had become nothing but vermin, venomous beings that sucked his happiness away, that ate at his heart, that ripped apart his soul. Of course, he had been dealing with said feeling for a few moons now, quite a few moons, and there were no signs that it was going to get better, that these thoughts and emotions that were eating away at his very being, were going to go away.

Fallenstar was pulled back into reality by a voice calling for him, at first he thought it was Honeypool, but after a few seconds he realized it was, instead, his deputy. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to shove away all the blighting thoughts, and finally answered the cream feline, "Yes come in Dais-er Rowanflower." he called, mentally kicking himself for his slip-up.

[you're good
and sorry, my reply is gonna be a tad short, kinda tired ;w; ]

The tom had been thinking to himself,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Blossom took a deep breath and said, It would be amazing to meet my sister, and I think we could be good friends. But if she's not in RiverClan... I have to be loyal to the clan. I never want to hurt her, but when battle comes,
I will fight for RiverClan."
Blossom didn't know what clan her sister would be in, but she had made her decision to join RiverClan whether her sister was there or not. She closed her eyes and said quietly, "We can be friends on our own time, but neither of us can put the clan at stake." She didn't want to be in the clan just for her sister, she wanted to be a part of clan life where everyone relied on everyone else, where everything was interdependent. She wanted to hunt, train, and battle. She wanted to all of the hard things because with it came a sense of responsibility and it meant that everyone had to do their part. She didn't want to be with her housefolk anymore, she wanted clan life.

The ginger cat looked into Fallenstar's eyes to see his reaction. Blossom wanted more than anything to join the clan, but if she wasn't ready... she wasn't ready. She felt that she was, but knew she would come back again if necessary, and she would train and try her hardest to become worthy of the clan. Awhile ago, she hadn't know that clans in the forest had existed, though she heard tales that the neighborhood cats told to young kittens. They called them wild savages that tore apart live animals to eat. Blossom used to be scared until she had heard a different side of the story. One that called them noble and fierce, a tale that described their heroic battles and loyalty to one another. "Sure I would love to meet my sister, but clan life is what called me here, not her," she added softly.

The tom quirked an eyebrow and listened intently to what the molly had to say, listened to her answers closely, listening for any possible deceit hidden within the vowels and consonants. After taking a moment to think it over, racking his brain on all the answers and possible problems, he had finally come to a decision. "you may join, but you will need someone to stick next to your side until you remember what it's like to be in a clan once again..I doubt you'll need a mentor for fighting lessons." he inquired, his tail lashing behind him. He didn't like long, drawn out conversations, so, rather than continusouly batter her with questions, he decided to just get straight to the point, he was tired, and honestly, he needed to fix himself at the moment. "Any complaints?" he asked, his chin held high, lapis hues giving nothing away.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us