View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:15 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The ebony feline had just woken up from a short nap, being instructed to rest by Juniperpaw after the battle. He didn't receive any deep or worrying wounds, only a few minor scratches here and there, though that didn't mean the tom was sore from fighting so much, but as was the rest of his clan. He opened his eyes and swiveled his ears to face the direction of the entrance, for a second, he forgot who was coming, all he knew is that someone wished to speak with him. The second the molly poked her head in, he remembered and let out a grunt as he sat himself up, his muscles screaming at him, whining for more rest.

Fallenstar looked the molly in the eye, his lapis hues gave nothing away, as did his serious expression. "Hello, Blossom." he greeted, dipping his head slightly. "You wish to join Riverclan,why?" he asked, tilting his head up slightly. He has no room for backstabbers or those who wish to do harm to Riverclan, molly or tom, clanborn, or kittypet, she was no exception.
Blossom's mouth went dry, unused to the leader's upfront language. Many of the cats she had normally talked to went around the question or area of concern, but Fallenstar had jumped right on the topic of interest. She took a deep breath and replied, "I-I remember when I was younger that I used to be part of a clan. One day I wandered off and... never saw my sister again. For years I've been a kittypet, going from place to place with different housefol- er, twolegs. There I was treated like a stupid animal, and hated the dull life. Same routine, day in, day out. I hate that life now, not just feeling helpless, but so alone and not able to live my life freely. I know that clan life isn't easy, but I'm ready to be a part of a clan and to do my part for the sake of others." Blossom shuddered and whispered, "and hopefully find my sister along the way. I used to be a part of a clan... and I want to once more." Blossom realized that throughout her speech, she had grown more confident in her speaking, and so she stood tall facing the leader.

Last edited by Liekki; February 3rd, 2018 at 01:16 PM.