View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(Thanks! )
Oakenshade watched the tom, annoyance sparking off his pelt. Was this tom not paying attention on purpose?! I thought he was enthused to fight. But, as the words ran through his head, he saw where the cat was looking. Has he learned nothing? He thought, but just then, Oakenshade was bowled over. He let out a huff as the wind was knocked out of him. So he had been paying att- his thoughts broke off as he felt claws digging into his pelt.
"Claws sheathed!" He spat, raking himself from Troutnose and shaking out his coat. He was more angry at himself for not having specified that before hand, but then he gave a slightly begrudging nod of approval.
"Much better." He added, twisting his body around to check for any bad damage. Thankfully, it was just a few scratches. The bleeding wasn't bad, and only a faint scent of blood rose from the minor wounds.
Troutnose ears perked
" sorry! I didn't intend on harming you! " he meowed and had his head down he scratched the ground in shame his tail slumped
" I'm a mouse brain of a cat! " he hissed at himself.
' Pay attention !' He thought as he looked at oakenshades wound , guilt rose inside of him like a volcano eruption .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )