View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Oro

As most other dragons slept, a unique, but beautiful dragon paced around the healers den. Everyonce and a while her feathers on her two wings ruffled, making the feathers on her head and the fur on her body puff out, so you could say she looked like one gigantic fluffy dragon. That is until she calmed herself down. Something was not right today. She could feel it.

'Maybe its still the shock from the prince's early passing.....no. Shock can only last for so long. Then what is is? Am I missing a herb? Is somedragon in need of my assistance?' The female dragon stopped, seeing that she was all poofed up again. Her yellow eyes (with a black stripe in the middle to act as her pupil) softened. 'Oh who am I kidding. Its sadness. it hangs around the kingdom with a cloud of smoke. Sometimes you have to stop looking though the eyes of a healer and more of a dragon Oro.' She said to herself as she continued to fix-up the den.
{Open}

Asa yawned as the walked into the healer's den, her tail swishing back and forth and almost knocking over a few tables. Her eyes landed on Oro and she gave a surprised hum. "Morning, Oro! You're up early." She continued to hum as she closed the door behind her.

She stopped at the worried look on the Healer's face. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" she asked. Her ears flattened in fear. I knew I felt something off about today. The young prince had disappeared only a few days ago--had something else happened to the royal family? Oh, no, she worried to herself. Something was definitely wrong.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit