View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2019, 07:01 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan's Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
The lanky apprentice narrowed his eyes as he saw that look she gave him. Oh, she wasn't kidding around. What if he was on her side? Hm? What then. She didn't even ask. One second later she was crushing him. Magpiepaw let out a wheeze and rolled over, hoping to shake Sunpaw off. He didn't really have any muscle to fling her off, so hopefully this would work instead.

Clanmates were at each others throats. Chaos everywhere as those who were just laughing together, swimming and hunting together, tried their best to slaughter each other. Disbelief mirrored the leaders eyes as he watched the battle unfold. That disbelief slowly burned into a raging hatred. He wasn't angry at his clanmates. No. He was angry at the Dark Forest for corrupting them. For lying to them. With a snarl the burly tom hopped down from the Streamstone and strode into battle.

He saw Lionstorm run off towards the direction of what he assumed to be a Dark Forest supporter. That idiot just got thwacked in the back of the head and he's already off charging into battle. Big paws thumped against the ground as he ran in the direction of the golden warrior. What he saw next made him stop dead in his tracks.

More like who.

Last he'd seen her...he couldn't even remember what happened that day. She left as quickly as she came back. Was she even real? Was she really here?Fallenstar stepped forward, brushing up against Lionstorm as he looked at the former warrior in awe and confusion. Everything around him slowed down, the screeches and howls of anger and pain became echoes in the background. He just stood there. Staring.

The gaped mouth formed into a snarl. Irises became slits and ears folded back. "Even if it's you." It hurts. "Even if it's you I won't hesitate." he snarled. Why is she here? "I'll rip you to shreads to ensure their safety."

Why did she come back?
Sunpaw was shook off. She got back on her paws."I know it's a bad time to ask this but who's side are you on?" She asked.