My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Name: Scorndusk
-=-
-=-
-=-
Role: Wrath
-=-
Appearance: A thick-coated black cat with a red undercoat, making his fur seem fiery in the sunlight and black in shadow. His undercoat is visible around his eyes, ears, and chin, as long as all the way around his body and tail. He has light, almost white green-yellow eyes, and a tiny patch of white fur on the center of his chest.
-=-
Personality: His arrogance makes him unlikeable to most of his Clanmates, but his unpleasant demeanor is only the tip of the iceberg. He can be horribly cruel, and others' suffering doesn't seem to faze him as much as it should. His Machiavellian tendencies and obsessive loyalty to ShadowClan make him a catalyst in the movement to bring ShadowClan back to its former glory by killing Goldenstar and eventually becoming ShadowClan's leader.
-=-
Roleplay Example:
Scorndusk stepped back as Goldenstar passed him on his way to camp. "Goldenstar," he murmured politely, dipping his head. Goldenstar gave him a brief nod of recognition before following Halfgaze into the thorn tunnel.

As he watched Goldenstar walk before him, he couldn't help but imagine his final moments. My claws sinking into his brown fur, the fear and betrayal in his eyes as he realized who his attacker--no, attackers--are. Without meaning to, he had unsheathed his claws and the mud under his paws had become a shredded mess.

Keep calm, Scorndusk. He scanned the territory for any cats who witnessed his outburst and found none. Satisfied, he smoothed over the ground and walked through the tunnel, his eyes glinting. One day your time will come.
-=-
Other: Secretly, Scorndusk hopes to succeed Nightshade as leader and take over RiverClan
-=-
Mention: @Incandescence
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 11th, 2018 at 07:54 AM.