View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud was a bit surprised by Bumblestar’s sentiment–if she could call it that. She decided that for the sake of her own heart and joy, she would view it as a sentiment. “I.. Can’t think of any questions for you, at the moment. If I do manage to think of any, I’ll come to find you.”

She tilted her head to look at Springpaw, instead, as if to say, ‘the floor is yours’. If she had any questions, this would be the time to do so, it seemed!

[ @ares - Springpaw , @dino. - Bumblestar ]

The sudden call of her name had shocked her, although she almost hadn’t caught it at all. Thankfully, she was sitting in a way so that her left ear was facing the entrance to the den, twitching when she heard the voice.

“Hm?” She trilled, turning her head to view Mistheart, who had entered with.. A gift, it seemed! A quiet chuckle escaped her at the comment that the molly made, finding it quite funny herself… But that was the only response that she could make before Mistheart had scampered out of the den, almost as quickly as she came.

With a smile, she padded over to the entrance of the den to pluck the cobwebs off of the ground. I’ll have to give her my thanks the next time I see her!

[ @Jayvines ]

Roseraven’s appearance had shocked her a tad bit, not expecting her appearance… Ah, it seems Springpaw had gone off to fetch her for some help–lovely! “Roseraven, hello!” She greeted simply.

Their knowledge was quite limited right now, so the list was.. Short. “Oh, not much at all.. Sticks, cobwebs, poppyseeds, and deathberries. Bumblestar taught us what she knew–marigold and how it can help with treating infections, ragweed and the energy boosts that you can get from eating them, burdock root helping with rat bites.. And how to find out which mushrooms are poisonous.”

[ @Shade. ]

[Decided to just cram these into one post because I didn’t wanna clog up this thread ehehe]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!