Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:04 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw looked up at the sky with him. "My mother and my father were killed by rogues, and I was left alone in an abandoned Twoleg den." She meowed, launching into her past. "I learned most of what I know from them, and how to hunt. When they died, I was trapped for five moons in the den. I'm older now. The way how I found ShadowClan was by using my nose, and here I am, a ShadowClan apprentice." Lightpaw looked over at Jaguartooth, wondering how his mother died.
The dark orange tom glanced at Lightpaw, sympathy in his eyes. "I am very sorry about that,
Lightpaw... that must have been hard..." He gazed at the sky again, watching the stars shine. "My mother... She was a kittypet before I was born, even though I was borne a Clan cat. She fell in love with my father shortly after she joined ThunderClan without knowing his true nature. He had a reason for taking her as his mate, and it wasn't because he loved her. He hated her, but he showed affection. But that was all it was; a show. When I was borne, both of my siblings had been stillborn, so I was the only kit that lived. I was raised to an apprentice by my parents, but when I was eight moons old, my father killed my mother in her sleep. He slashed her throat. I hadn't witnessed it, but I had found the bodies of the other two missing warriors under a bush, killed the same way, during my first patrol by myself. I ran back to camp, only to see my mother... dead. I told the leader, and they killed my father for his crimes. Right in front of me. I am glad he is gone, but I wish... my mother was still here." He swallowed, his ears slightly flattered at the memories.

♡ character page wip ♡