View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:02 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: FernClan (Open, Accepting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Rabbitfoot slipped out of the warriors' den and into the warm sunlight. The leaf-fall air was cool and crisp, but the sunlight felt warm and inviting. However, Rabbitfoot didn't wish to lie around in the sun all day. No, his paws itched for a little excitement.
He noticed his sister, the leader, near her den and Bramblefrost scrutinizing the prey pile. Looking at the contents of the prey pile, he realized FernClan could really use some better freshkill.
Thankfully, he noticed the deputy. He padded over to her and meowed, "Are you thinking of setting up a patrol? I know we don't have many cats, but I'd be willing to hunt. We need to stock up for leaf-bare."
@RosePelt145
SilverShade glanced up to see Rabbitfoot coming towards her. She flicked an ear in greeting and stood, her sleek, well defined, lean muscles rippling beneath her glossy silver fur as she padded towards him to meet him.

The deputy nodded, her stance full of authority. "Yes, we will put together a hunting patrol. I will gather the cats. I'll bring you along. Thank you for telling me." She purred in amusement and gave his ear a friendly lick. "Don't worry, we will have more prey soon." She then turned away from him, padding over to Minkstep and Bramblefrost. "Are you two willing to go on a hunting patrol?" she meowed.

@CinnamonCookie you in? ))

♡ character page wip ♡