View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:41 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Swiftcry leaped,jaws grasping the bunny by the neck.The creature squirmed,trying to free itself,but to no avail.Soon,it fell limp.Eyes shining with triumph,the warrior lifted her head,nodding silently to Maplefur,murmuring thanks to Starclan for its life.I hope this is enough.The molly thought."You should go try to catch something,I'll bury this."The warrior murmured,but loud enough for Maplefur to hear,tail swishing at the ground,but not making any loud noises to disturb the prey.The molly trotted over to her hole,digging up again,and dropping the rabbit in the pile,soon putting the dirt back over the hole. (semi-long post...? . 3 .)
Maplefur nodded, then turned around to stalk further into the forest. She kept her tail slightly raised, making sure not to disturb any stray twigs. Finally, she caught the scent of a robin. Maplefur paused and raised her head, scenting the air to pin point the prey. Turning to her left, she checked to make sure she was downwind before advancing. Coming up behind a tree, she saw the bird pecking the ground in the roots, trying to find a worm. Maplefur stalked up to a large root, peering over the top at the bird. When it lowered its head to try and find food, she jumped from her hiding spot and landed on the robin right as it started to beat it's wings. Giving a killing bite, she thanked Starclan and proceeded to bury the prey among the roots of the tree.

(decent length one here too xD)

Last edited by Maplefur; October 12th, 2016 at 02:50 PM.