View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

"Quite a sight, isn't it?" Aconiteheart repeated himself with ease, amusement lacing his words as he gazed at the variety of dried leaves, petals, stalks, and tubers. "The herbs. Warriors seem to think their prey and fighting is 'the stuff', but let's be real, plants is where it's at."

His tail twitched, and he took a seat near the entrance of the storage. "I'm sorry, it was awfully rude for me to not introduce myself first. I'm Aconiteheart; one of the first medicine cats of SkyClan. Before you ask; yes, I am dead. I have been dead for - what may now be eons. I don't know." A distant look crossed his gaze; attempting to recall the last days of his life with no avail. He survived past the fire that brought DuskClan and DawnClan together to create SkyClan, could remember the breathing difficulties that followed, but specifics were a blur.

"As you're already aware, you have been selected to be SkyClan's next medicine cat, and because Stormlight is no longer available to pass on his knowledge, I'll be your guide. Do you have any questions?"

(Sorry for the late reply)

Ebonypaw felt her eyes widen slightly, and then forced them to go back to their general size, not wanting to look surprised by this, though she was. This cat was dead. And he was talking to her. How was he talking to her? She thought that only medicine cats had a good enough connection to Starclan to talk to... Oh, wait. She flicked her ear in slight annoyance at the fact that she had forgotten that she was a medicine cat... It still seemed very surreal to the she-cat, even if she was exploring the den and talking to a cat who was dead.

She remained in her standing position, tail sweeping the ground behind her in long strokes as she listened to this tom- Aconiteheart. That was what he had said his name was, right? Who wouldn't have questions? she asked herself in her thoughts, flicking an ear at this, though deciding on one of her questions, she ended up with,
"Guide?" She asked, repositioning one of her front paws and waiting for an answer from this eon-old dead medicine cat. She was still wary of the fact that he had just kind of appeared here, but it was less... Well, less odd would not be the right kind of thing to describe it, but it was less strange how he had appeared suddenly and soundlessly.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.