Old January 14th, 2018, 11:25 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She laughs softly as she was pushed off, she shakes her pelt a bit but when he answered her last response, her pelt heats up a bit as she quickly looks away “ .... thank you...” she says a bit embarrassed as she begins to dig around finding a dead blue jay, “ would you like your feathers back?” She asks with a soft playful purr as her tail waved gracefully a bit. Her despite being brown and white kinda matched with the snow, she was like a tiger gracefully matching the background with her sky blue eyes and her warm smile. “ Snowpaw you’re staring again “ she says teasingly as she begins to pick up the blue jay.

"No problem!" Snowpaw said, smiling wide again. He looked at the blue jay and realized how small it was. He sniffed it, "Look! I told you! It is huge!" He said. Then shook his head no, "Nah. You can have them. I can't believe you caught that!" The tom realized he was one behide now. He let out a gasp, now he was getting a bit itchy to find something. His pink nose twitched, smelling for anything. Snowpaw blinked, "I-I was? I was! I.. uh.." He shuffled his paws. "Y'know what, um.. we should separate so we can focus on hunting! Yeah, erm.. haha.. I'll beat you!" Then he bounded away. Pretending he found something to hunt. He let out a sigh when he was a decent length away. Why was he staring? He didn't mean to. Then again, was Wolfpaw's little studying thing rubbing off him?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 14th, 2018 at 11:25 PM.