View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:09 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfpaw blinked in surprise, these `loves` weren't flings for him. He did love them. The apprentice could see that. "Oh. Er.." He tried to think of something to say. I mean, he should. After all the cat was nice to him. "Look. If your that worried about it.. I mean I know rogues don't have Medince cats but I can take you to mine to get your injury fixed. I'm sure Caliapaw won't mind. Plus, I highly doubt your time has come." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little. Wolfpaw knew his words were cringey but it was the best he could do for the worrying tom. It wasn't like bringing a rogue to camp was that bad. Well in Wolfpaw's point of view. "Alright?" He said, ready to follow him. He would try to be kind to the cat. They must be some kind of big deal if Hades liked them. The tom seem to have good judgement.
He smiles “ no need. It will heal in time besides I know how to use herbs and stuff to heal. So no need to worry about me, besides I do have some cats who follow me. They see me as some boss and I let them. I can depend on them if it does come down to it.” He Says kindly as he begins to look at Iriss “ come my dear” he purrs playfully as he begins to walk. “ now than..” he says looking up at the building, and soon he begins to yell “ amor! Bring shadow! We’re going hunting!” He purrs loudly
@Rubinaito
@Mystical