View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:27 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Wolfpaw felt secretly relived that he wasn't the only one who found love confusing. "Yeah, though I don't even want a mate. Don't you think one day they will die and leave you? I don't need heartbreak." He meowed to Hades. It was the truth. He saw the soft smile he gave Iriss, only proving his theory to be correct even if he still didn't know. Wolfpaw tried smiling but it only came out as forced and cringey, he wasn't really fond of his smile. It was one of his flaws or what he thought. "I guess, if everyone does fall in love I'll have to get use to the idea.. " Wolfpaw grumbled. He still doubted he would and he felt bad for anyone who did have a crush on him. To him, he was a monster. Just like the animal he was named after. He blinked in surprise at his suggestion, but a small grin came on his face that wasn't force. Just for a mere second. He unsheathed his claws also, "Whatcha waiting for? Let's go hunt!" Their was no mistake that hunting was something he was fond of.
He laughs softly “ ... why do you think I have multiple loves? So they can be with each other when... “ he looks away “ look im going to be honest with you... I am not sure if I’m going to live long. I’m.. weak due to a injury on me. And I don’t want my loves fighting for me or getting hurt for me. But this is most likely a good chance for anyone to come and challenge me and most likely end my life if given the chance. Luckily I’m stubborn and smart in the arts of battle but still... I can’t help but feel worried about it” He Says calmly as he smiles “ either way let’s go. Oh. But we must visit the building first. I need to ask my love something and probably have someone join us. Of course if y’all don’t mind” he asks kindly