Old January 13th, 2018, 07:28 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades laughs softly at the Toms reaction to him having more mates. A normal thing really and he didn’t really mind it more like he was amused by it. “ well I’m not going to lie little warrior. I have a big heart and they are many beautiful cats out there that need some love. Why not me? I may be a rouge but I have feelings too. I fell in love and it’s such a wonderful feeling. I can’t help but purr whenever I’m around my loves” He Says looking at Iriss with a soft smile. “ I do understand how it can be confusing but you’ll come to understand what I mean once you meet the one you love. “ he says warmly as he begins to stand up and stretch a bit “ I was once like you confused by the thought of love. Than I met my first love.. and honestly boy it still confuses me but in a good way. For someone like me to become to weak when my loves smile at me honestly it’s amazing.” He purrs as he turns around “ well if that’s all how about a little hunt?” He asks as his claws come out playfully

Wolfpaw felt secretly relived that he wasn't the only one who found love confusing. "Yeah, though I don't even want a mate. Don't you think one day they will die and leave you? I don't need heartbreak." He meowed to Hades. It was the truth. He saw the soft smile he gave Iriss, only proving his theory to be correct even if he still didn't know. Wolfpaw tried smiling but it only came out as forced and cringey, he wasn't really fond of his smile. It was one of his flaws or what he thought. "I guess, if everyone does fall in love I'll have to get use to the idea.. " Wolfpaw grumbled. He still doubted he would and he felt bad for anyone who did have a crush on him. To him, he was a monster. Just like the animal he was named after. He blinked in surprise at his suggestion, but a small grin came on his face that wasn't force. Just for a mere second. He unsheathed his claws also, "Whatcha waiting for? Let's go hunt!" Their was no mistake that hunting was something he was fond of.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc