View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:07 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfpaw listened in, he didn't know if he was wanted. He always just felt the urge to come here. While it was also a getaway, he was still confused about more than half his life these days. "Just small problems that built up into one." He replied, his tail tip was flickering to show he was at least a bit interested in what Hades had to say. `Loves?` Why was love plural? Then he realized he was one of the toms that had more than one mate. Wolfpaw shuddered, one mate for him was too much but he was young so he shouldn't think about that. However more than one? "How.. how do you even deal with more than one mate?!" Wolfpaw blurted out. The rogue had told him that he didn't mind him being rude, but the way Wolfpaw worded his sentence may offend him. After all, they were his mates. The tom shook his head in dismay, "I can't wrap my mind around how cats.. deal with mates." He mumbled under his breath. Clans were first place for confusing but in second came love. His eyes darted to a she-cat who had walked out. Was that one of his `loves?` "Hi?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Spiral Whirl
Iriss had left her loft room through the normal entrance, for she had decided the tree would be her "calm-down place". She had already managed to build a frame for a bed out of sticks and sap and mud, and was looking for some moss and feathers for bedding. She had the moss in her mouth and was looking all over the place for feathers, but she could not see feathers, or smell bird anywhere, so she instead began to follow Hades scent to ask him if he knew where any were. She past many cats, a kittypet, a cat who seemed rather a lot like Hades, perhaps his mate Cress, and just a few friends it seemed. Finally she reached Hades, only to discover he was talking to another cat. A ThunderClanner. Iriss couldn't help but back away from the scent. She may have hung out around WindClan, but the scents of the three other clans came as a threat to her. Still holding the moss in her mouth, she crept to the nearest bush and peaked out, she had to make sure the cat was no threat. After a while she decided it was alright, and walked out until she was sitting next to both of them and she placed the moss on the ground in front of her.
Hades laughs softly at the Toms reaction to him having more mates. A normal thing really and he didn’t really mind it more like he was amused by it. “ well I’m not going to lie little warrior. I have a big heart and they are many beautiful cats out there that need some love. Why not me? I may be a rouge but I have feelings too. I fell in love and it’s such a wonderful feeling. I can’t help but purr whenever I’m around my loves” He Says looking at Iriss with a soft smile. “ I do understand how it can be confusing but you’ll come to understand what I mean once you meet the one you love. “ he says warmly as he begins to stand up and stretch a bit “ I was once like you confused by the thought of love. Than I met my first love.. and honestly boy it still confuses me but in a good way. For someone like me to become to weak when my loves smile at me honestly it’s amazing.” He purrs as he turns around “ well if that’s all how about a little hunt?” He asks as his claws come out playfully