View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

as osirus crept into the school house, he smelled many more scents. strange. usually hades would have frightened them away by now, or killed them. his tail flicked before he leaped up into the house, pressing himself into the shadows. he stalked along the walls before jumping into a vacant room, eyes scanning the area. seems to be all clear. osirus's ears flicked before he curled up in the middle of the room, grooming his fur. hopefully hades finds me soon, and is proud that i was able to sneak in without him noticing. he purred quietly in a victorious manner, claws flexing as he stretched out over the floor.
nose twitching and eyes narrowed, osirus listened to the voices outside of the building. there's a lot of cats out there. has hades gone soft? no. he wouldn't. how could i dare think of that? he shook his head, sighing softly. maybe he has become injured again. that baffoon. he may be strong, but he must know of his limits. not everybody can win every battle. lowering his head, osirus rested it on his paws. if so many cats are out there bothering him, he won't be here for a while.
i might as well go up to the tower and watch them.
and with that, he did.
osirus climbed up to the bell tower and sat on a ledge, looking down among the cats. it took very little effort to find hades. he sighed again, tail flicking while his dark, brown-and-white fur waved in a short breeze. pale green eyes looked down among them all, while his form must have looked like a shadow from the ground. simply, he waited. certainly, they would spot him at some point, right?

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) ]
[ i don't mind staying background for now, if there's no room for osirus at the moment, haha. i just wanted to plan out how i wanted to roleplay this bad boy. i'm not used to having evil characters. ]

Last edited by lio; January 13th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.