View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods “ I see. I know because many clanners come here when no one wants them. Either they challenge me and face death or just come to die. But some do have a story to tell and I can understand why they’re confusing... clans aren’t my thing but I’ve heard enough to know how it works ... but if that’s not your biggest problem that what is?” He asks calmly. “ Thunderclan huh? Of the brave and proud. Y’all strong I give you that but fall easily when it comes to justice. And don’t worry about being nice to me. I’m a rouge no some prideful Thunderclan cat. Just be careful around my loves. They are really protective over me” he says playfully

@Spiral Whirl
Iriss had left her loft room through the normal entrance, for she had decided the tree would be her "calm-down place". She had already managed to build a frame for a bed out of sticks and sap and mud, and was looking for some moss and feathers for bedding. She had the moss in her mouth and was looking all over the place for feathers, but she could not see feathers, or smell bird anywhere, so she instead began to follow Hades scent to ask him if he knew where any were. She past many cats, a kittypet, a cat who seemed rather a lot like Hades, perhaps his mate Cress, and just a few friends it seemed. Finally she reached Hades, only to discover he was talking to another cat. A ThunderClanner. Iriss couldn't help but back away from the scent. She may have hung out around WindClan, but the scents of the three other clans came as a threat to her. Still holding the moss in her mouth, she crept to the nearest bush and peaked out, she had to make sure the cat was no threat. After a while she decided it was alright, and walked out until she was sitting next to both of them and she placed the moss on the ground in front of her.