Old January 13th, 2018, 02:38 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he closes his eyes and then sighs softly as his look soften a bit. His claws sheathed as he opens his eyes and looks at the apprentice now his look softer than the glare he had. “ problems at your age? How interesting let me guess a halfie?” He asks as he begins to sit down. “ I’ve heard it all before how a clan looks down upon a cat with blood of two. Which ... annoys me really. Isn’t it a good thing to be a part of both worlds.” He Says calmly as he looks at him. “ you may roam here but do keep away from the building. You’re a clanner right? Best to keep away from rouges like I. They won’t show mercy.. but I will. But luckily I have a bit of time:” He Says as he begins to stand up “ walk with me boy. Speak your pains... also my name is hades. Do remember that”
Wolfpaw blinked when he saw his gaze soften. He wasn't exactly use for that nor would he ever be. He shrugged a little, "Correct. How you know?" He asked. Wondering a bit how he knew. How much did this cat know, anyway? As he sat down he took it as he should also. Sitting down, his tail curling up to his side. He really wasn't sure how to reply much anymore. He had tried being a bit nicer if the cat was nice or somewhat like that in return but he built himself a reputation to of being rude. No one bothered to be `buddy buddy` to him. Wolfpaw shook his head a little. "Oh. Not a lot of cats know, well in Thunderclan I know. Being half-clan isn't my biggest problem, pretty much little ones that built to be one hoard of a mess. Clans are confusing." He blinked, trying to soften his glare so in the end he just looked at the ground or somewhere else. Wolfpaw was no where near being a cat who followed the warrior code, broke some already. Minor ones. "Yeah, Thunderclanner. I try to be somewhat nice to rogues, it just.. that really isn't my thing," He meowed. Wolfpaw stood up, some snow falling off him. "Okay.. I'm just going to apologize beforehand because like I said, I'm not really used to being `nice`. Oh, I'm Wolfpaw." The tom hated the name Wolfpaw. Mostly the prefix, though.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc