View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:20 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
As the scent got stronger he realized it smelled like death as he soon saw a scarred cat. The scent of death made him a bit wary but he refused to let his expression wavered. Wolfpaw forced his muscles to relax, looking at the cat. The only thing he was used to seeing was a glare. He had been met with that many times to know it was only a look. As he spoke the apprentice assumed he knew what the clans were from the way he said it. "How could I be far from home if I have none?" He replied. Wolfpaw didn't mean to make it sound like Thunderclan wasn't his home. He just didn't know where his home was. Matter in fact what made one. Was it with family, friends? Where you were comfortable at? "Or don't know." The tom added, seeing his claws be unsheathed made him a bit mad and uneasy. I'm not stupid if you think I would you attack you. He didn't unsheathed his claws, also. Figuring that would only make it seem like he was going to attack. "No. Just simply getting away from problems. While being curious, also." Wolfpaw didn't have many scars only about two. One of his shoulder and the other on his underbelly. He scowled a little at the thought of the gathering. It was embarrassing really. He almost died and his mother for Starclan's sake saved him. That hurt his pride quite a bit.
He nods slowly as he closes his eyes and then sighs softly as his look soften a bit. His claws sheathed as he opens his eyes and looks at the apprentice now his look softer than the glare he had. “ problems at your age? How interesting let me guess a halfie?” He asks as he begins to sit down. “ I’ve heard it all before how a clan looks down upon a cat with blood of two. Which ... annoys me really. Isn’t it a good thing to be a part of both worlds.” He Says calmly as he looks at him. “ you may roam here but do keep away from the building. You’re a clanner right? Best to keep away from rouges like I. They won’t show mercy.. but I will. But luckily I have a bit of time:” He Says as he begins to stand up “ walk with me boy. Speak your pains... also my name is hades. Do remember that”